These alphabet cutout letters are perfect for any classroom. They’re very versatile as they can be used for labeling baskets and bins, creating a word wall, creating banners, and more!
Looking for this set in a boho color scheme? Check it out HERE.
- 4-inch circle labels in solids and colorful frames
- 3-inch circle labels in solids and colorful frames
- Square labels – perfect for Target Adhesive Label Pouches
- Combo of Uppercase and Lowercase letters for each color and size
A FEW POSSIBLE USES:
- Word Wall
- Labeling Baskets or Bins
- Create Banners
Check out these other resources you may also love!
- Monthly Morning Meeting Discussion Prompts
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Back to School Activities Bundle
- Back to School Templates & Forms Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.