Need a super easy bulletin board that not only looks great, but also empowers students? This bulletin board is just like having a fridge at home. Allow students to select their work they’re proud of and display it on “the fridge.” You can also display photographs of students either in the classroom or even have students bring in their own photos of them doing things they love outside of the classroom! A great way to infuse students’ culture into your class.
This bulletin board kit has everything you need to set up your own classroom fridge bulletin board, as pictured.
- Teacher directions
- Digital mockup bulletin board to use as a guide/sample
- Student work placeholder printable
- Faux polaroid photo templates (Includes printable + Google Slides link for digital version)
- Speech bubble signs for sharing work and photos (Includes color + ink-saving B&W versions)
- Letters to print + cut to spell out OUR CLASS FRIDGE (Includes color + ink-saving B&W versions)
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Back to School Activities & Forms Bundle | Distance Learning
- Back to School Activities Bundle | Distance Learning
- Back to School Forms Bundle | Distance Learning
- Back to School Mega Growing Bundle | Distance Learning
- Motivational Quote Posters | Watercolor Classroom Decor
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.