Morning meeting is the perfect opportunity to create an engaging and positive classroom environment. Share and discuss these December morning meeting questions with peers on a daily basis to help support academic, social, and emotional learning.
- 25 discussion prompts + options to edit and add your own!
- List, card, & slide formats (Google slides links included for class presentation AND option for students to type in their own responses – perfect for distance learning!)
- A mix of monthly themed, character education, social emotional, & just for fun prompts
- Teacher Instructional Guide
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Morning Meeting Complete Bundle | Upper Elementary | Distance Learning
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Morning Meeting Greetings & Activities Bundle | Distance Learning
- Morning Meeting Greetings | Distance Learning
- Monthly Discussion Prompts Full Year Bundle
- October Discussion Questions
- November Discussion Questions
- December Discussion Questions
- January Discussion Questions
- February Discussion Questions
- March Discussion Questions
- April Discussion Questions
- May Discussion Questions
- June Discussion Questions
- July Discussion Questions – FREE
- August Discussion Question – FREE
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.