Use these editable banner templates to create the perfect classroom accents to brighten up your classroom! You can create as many banners as you want with as many different words or phrases you desire!
- Two different versions of banners – swallowtail pennants + pointed end pennants
- Editable banner letters in 6 bright rainbow colors – Edit in PowerPoint
- Small banner templates – Approximately 3” wide pennants
- Medium banner templates – Approximately 5” wide pennants
- Large banner templates – Approximately 7” wide pennants
HOW TO USE:
- All the pre-typed letters in the pennants are editable. Simply click on the color and style pennants you would like to use and replace the letters with your desired text.
- Print, cut, and hang!
Check out these other resources you may also love!
- Monthly Morning Meeting Discussion Prompts
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Back to School Activities Bundle
- Back to School Templates & Forms Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.