Up the engagement during writing with these Roll & Write ELA Writing Center activities. They’re the perfect activity to get in the Halloween spirit, while still staying academically focused.
Students use a die to plan each part of their narrative or informational stories. It’s a great way to ease the planning process and make it more enjoyable for all learners, especially those who struggle.
- Teacher Guide
- Halloween Roll & Write activities for both Narrative AND Informational writing
- Student narrative and informational writing planning sheet
- Writing paper for students to publish their work
- Link to access digital version using Google Slides
Additional Materials Needed:
- Dice (digital version includes a link to a virtual die)
Suggestions for Use:
- Student Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers