Up the engagement during writing with these Roll & Write activities. They’re the perfect activity to get in the Thanksgiving mindset, while still staying academically focused!
- Teacher Guide
- Thanksgiving Roll & Write activities for both Narrative AND Informational writing
- Student narrative and informational writing planning sheet
- Writing paper for students to publish their work
- Link to access digital version using Google Slides
Additional Materials Needed:
- Dice (digital version includes a link to a virtual die)
Suggestions for Use:
- Student Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
Check out these other resources you may also love:
- Thanksgiving Persuasive Writing Activity | Distance Learning
- Thanksgiving Escape Room | ELA Escape Room Activity | Distance Learning
- Thanksgiving Narrative Writing Activity – Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- ELA Escape Room | Save the Zoo | Distance Learning
- ELA Maze Activities | Growing Bundle | Distance Learning
- Read & Write the Photo Bundle: ELA Distance Learning Activities
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.