Looking for a Back to School activity that will help you learn your students names, build classroom community, and allow students to show off their creative talents? Then this name tag glyph activity is perfect for your class!
Students color in the different sections of the name tag according to how they answered the ice breaker questions. Once students are finished, these name tags name an excellent display for a bulletin board or classroom wall decor. Cut the bottom half off and see if students can identify the likes and interests of their classmates by figuring out the glyphs!
- PowerPoint Templates
- Semi-editable version – just the name is editable
- Fully-editable version – create your own statements and edit the names
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is also included in the following bundles. If you invest in a bundle, you have the opportunity to save up to 30% and get new products added to the bundle after you purchase for free!
- Back to School Activities Bundle | Distance Learning
- Back to School Activities & Forms Bundle | Print + Digital
- Back to School Mega Growing Bundle | Forms + Activities + Bulletin Boards + More
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Bulletin Board Kits | Classroom Bulletin Boards | Growing Bundle
- Bulletin Board Meet the Impact Makers | Back to School Activity
- Routines & Procedures Slides | Back to School Slides | Brights
- All About Me Instagram Profile Activity | Back to School | Print + Digital
- Back to School Parent Survey | Print + PDF with Editable Form Fields
- Accountable Talk Bulletin Board + Posters + Bookmarks
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.