This back to school parent survey is an excellent way to get to know your students through the eyes of their parents.
- Printable Parent/Guardian Survey (Two Versions – One teacher & Two Teachers)
- Digital PDF with form fields for parents to type responses and email to teacher – perfect for distance learning!
While filling out this survey, parents have the opportunity to share the following about their child:
- Hopes/dreams/wishes and fears
- Academic and social goals
- What motivates them
- Reading preferences
- Any other relevant information
I typically hand this survey out to students on the first day of school with an envelope attached so that parents can send the survey back in the envelope if they do not feel comfortable having their child read their responses. However, I have also found that many parents love sharing the information with their child after they fill it out.
Check out these other resources you may also love!
- Monthly Morning Meeting Discussion Prompts
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Back to School Activities Bundle
- Back to School Templates & Forms Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.