This Dear Me letter activity is a great way for students to show growth and change over the school year. Provide your students with the opportunity to write a letter to their future selves to read at the end of the school year to see how they’ve grown and changed!
- Directions and guiding questions for students to write their own Dear Me letters
- A sample friendly letter for students to use as a model
- Printable version
- Google Slides version
Check out these other resources you may also love!
- Monthly Morning Meeting Discussion Prompts
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Back to School Activities Bundle
- Back to School Templates & Forms Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.