Help students celebrate the end of the school year by creating a digital memory book! It’s the perfect last activity to assign for distance learning. Once the memory book is completed, students can print it out and keep it as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Memory book template on Google Slides
- Two versions of the memory book in different colors
- Teacher directions for customizing and assigning the memory book
- Student directions + text boxes
- 25 slides
- Covers for Kindergarten through 8th grade with an editable year to use annually
You can easily delete slides or add/delete text boxes to customize for your needs!
Check out these other products you may also love!
- FREE ABC Countdown Activity & Editable Template | Distance Learning
- End of Year ELA Review Escape Room | Distance Learning
- End of the Year Awards for Students – Printable & Digital | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.