These holiday bookmarks are the perfect way to excite your students about reading! You can use them as classroom prizes, student gifts, or just keep a bunch of extras in your room for your kids to choose if they need a bookmark.
• 4 different phrases in both color and black and white
• PowerPoint bookmark template
• Directions on how to create your own Bitmoji and add it to the powerpoint template
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time to Read!
- Warm Up With a Good Book
- ‘Tis the Season to Read a Good Book
- Reading is “Snow” Much Fun!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Holidays Around the World Escape Room ELA December Activity | Distance Learning
- Holidays Around the World Research Project | Distance Learning
- Holiday Writing Activity – Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- Winter Holiday Writing Activities Narrative & Informational | Distance Learning
- December Activities | ELA Growing Bundle | Distance Learning
- Personalized Bookmarks | Add Your Own Avatar
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.