These I Wish My Teacher Knew forms are a great way to increase communication in the classroom. Sometimes it’s difficult to verbally communicate something that is going on, but writing it down is a lot easier. Designate a specific spot in your classroom to keep these and place a box next to them as well so that students can fill these out whenever they need.
- I Wish My Teacher Knew… Printable PDF (2 per page)
- Teacher Mail Sign – Two Versions for one or multiple teachers
- Paperless Google Form link for students to submit digitally. Perfect for virtual learning or easy
Check out these other resources you may also love!
- Monthly Morning Meeting Discussion Prompts
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Back to School Activities Bundle
- Back to School Templates & Forms Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.