These student reading and writing interest surveys allow students to share how their attitudes and feelings when it comes to reading and writing. It’s so important to get to know your students academic preferences and interests in order to provide engaging and appropriate instruction.
These are great to have students complete in the beginning of the year while you’re conducting formal reading or writing assessments or conferring with students.
*Just Updated to include digital Google Forms versions. Perfect for Distance Learning!
- Reading Interest Surveys (Both PDF & Google Forms)
- Writing Interest Surveys (Both PDF & Google Forms)
- Teacher Guide & Digital Directions
Check out these other resources you may also love!
- Back to School Activities Bundle
- Back to School Forms Bundle
- Monthly Morning Meeting Discussion Prompts
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
- Growth Mindset Bulletin Board
- Levels of Understanding Posters
- Reading Genres Posters
- Reading Strategies Posters
- Bitmoji Bookmarks
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.