These Martin Luther King Jr. activities are an engaging way for students to learn about the courageous civil rights activist. They are perfect for any upper elementary classroom.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Interpret the Quote Activity
- Quote page containing five inspirational MLK quotes
- Student Response page
- Martin Luther King Jr. Text Structure Activity
- Four passages written in different text structures for student to identify
- Martin Luther King Jr. Character Traits Activity
- Students determine three different character traits for MLK Jr. and record them along with supporting evidence
- Answer Key for Text Structure Activity
Suggestions for Use:
- Whole Class
- Small Group
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © 2019 The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
All designs are for personal (non-commercial) use. They may not be shared, duplicated, or resold without written consent from the owner.