Create a strong classroom and family connection by creating and sending home classroom newsletters! These can be sent home on a weekly or monthly basis.
This set of newsletters features a “Boho” color scheme. Click HERE to check out the newsletters in a “Brights” color scheme
As the teacher, you can create the newsletter to inform families about what is happening in school OR have the students create their own newsletters! Newsletter writing makes a great literacy center! 🙂
These are perfect to inform families about the current instructional curriculum, reminders of upcoming important dates, share character ed topics being discussed, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- PowerPoint & Google Slides templates
- Boho Color + Black & White Templates
- 12 Unique Newsletter Layout Templates with “The Classroom Buzz” Header
- 12 Unique Newsletter Layout Templates with “Our Class Newsletter” Header
- Sample Newsletter
HOW TO USE:
- Decide which newsletter template works best for your needs
- Type your own content into the preloaded text boxes
- Insert any additional text boxes or images you desire
- Save finished product as a PDF
- Color Version – Ideal for posting to Google Classroom or Classroom Website for families to read
- Black & White Version – Ideal for printing and making copies to send home with students to share with their families – Jazz it up by printing on colored paper!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LOVE:
- Morning Meeting Discussion Questions | Full Year Bundle | Print & Digital
- Morning Meeting Complete Bundle | Upper Elementary | Distance Learning
- Assignment Slides | Customizable | Growing Bundle | Distance Learning
- Personalized Holiday Bookmarks Bundle | Add Your Own Avatar | Seasonal Bookmarks
- Back to School Activities Bundle | Distance Learning
- Back to School Forms Bundle | Distance Learning
- Back to School Parent Survey | Distance Learning
- Back to School Routines & Procedures Checklist
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.