These spring bookmarks are the perfect way to excite your students about reading! You can use them as classroom prizes, student gifts, or just keep a bunch of extras in your room for your kids to choose if they need a bookmark.
- 4 different phrases in both color and black and white
- PowerPoint bookmark template
- Directions on how to create your own Bitmoji and add it to the powerpoint template
- Great books are like flowers, they need to be picked with care
- Excited to “Bee” reading a great book!
- Spring into a great book!
- Shower yourself with great books!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Spring Escape Room | ELA Review | Test Prep | Distance Learning
- Would You Rather Spring Questions for Kids | Digital + Print
- Assignment Slides Spring Themed | Customizable | Distance Learning
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle with Easter Escape Room | Distance Learning
- Personalized Bookmark Growing Bundle | Add Your Own Avatar
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.