This Easter narrative writing activity is the perfect way to get your students excited about Easter while practicing their narrative writing skills.
Students read the beginning of the story about a family dying Easter eggs together. However, when they are waiting for the eggs to dry, they find out that the eggs came to life! Students use their narrative writing skills to finish writing the middle and end of the story.
- Teacher Guide
- The Extraordinary Eggs Story Beginning PDF Version
- The Extraordinary Eggs Story Story Beginning Digital Google Slides Version
- Morning work/bell ringers
- Early finishers
- ELA or writing centers
- Substitute plans
- Halloween party
Check out these other resources you may also love:
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle with Easter Escape Room | Digital + Printable
- Easter Escape Room | ELA Escape Room | Test Prep | Digital + Print
- Writing Centers Roll & Write Growing Bundle | Distance Learning
- Spring Escape Room | ELA Review | Test Prep | Distance Learning
- Spring Bookmarks | Personalized Bookmarks | Student Gifts
- Would You Rather Spring Questions for Kids | Digital + Print
- Spring Writing Center Activity | Roll & Write | Print + Digital
- Assignment Slides Spring Themed | Customizable | Distance Learning
- End of the Year Activities Growing Bundle | Reading & Writing | Print + Digital
- All Digital Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.