These narrative writing finish the story activities are perfect for getting your students excited about the holidays while practicing their narrative writing skills. They include both print and digital options, perfect for in-class or distance learning.
Students read the beginning of the stories that related to various holidays, then use their narrative writing skills to finish writing the middle and end of each story.
- Halloween Narrative Writing | Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- Thanksgiving Narrative Writing Activity – Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- Holiday Writing Activity – Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- Valentine’s Day Narrative Writing | Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- St. Patrick’s Day Narrative Writing | Finish the Story | Print + Digital
- Easter Narrative Writing | Finish the Story | Print + Digital
- Morning work/bell ringers
- Early finishers
- ELA or writing centers
- Substitute plans
- Halloween party
Check out these other resources you may also love:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.