Looking for ways to increase student engagement and get students up and moving? These movement brain break cards and slides are an opportunity to transform otherwise boring content into a fun game or activity. Not only can they be used for content, but also for transitions or when students just need to get up and moving after sitting for extended periods of time.
- 35 Movement Brain Break Ideas
- Printable Cards Version
- Digital Google Slides Version
- PLUS blank + editable cards and slides to add in your own!
SUGGESTED WAYS TO USE:
- When students have been sitting for extended periods of time and need a break
- A fun way to increase student engagement during test prep or review (Ex – Every time the answer is C, select a Movement Brain Break card)
- Use during transitions
Check out these related products you might also love!
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle | Distance Learning
- ELA Escape Room | Save the Zoo | Distance Learning
- ELA Maze Activities | Growing Bundle | Distance Learning
- Morning Meeting Complete Bundle | Upper Elementary | Distance Learning
- Morning Meeting Games & Activities for Upper Elementary
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.