These Write the Room Activities are great to get students up and moving, thinking creatively, writing, and discussing with their peers. They are typically geared as activities to ease students back into the swing of things after a break, or to celebrate a special day of school.
- A NEW YEAR (New Year’s Activity) – ADDED
- ONE HUNDRED (100th Day of School Activity) – ADDED
- FINAL STRETCH (End of School/After Spring Break Activity) – ADDED
- WELCOME BACK (Back to School Activity) – Coming Soon!
- Other additional Write the Room resources may be added as well
**Price increases each time a new resource is added! Purchase NOW to save $$
What’s Included in Each Resources:
- Various reflective prompts included in each set
- Both black & white AND colored versions
- Pre-made & editable versions (Must use Adobe to edit – Download it HERE for free)
- Two different versions of the student recording sheet
- Teacher directions
Once purchased, you may print as many copies as you need!
**Colors displayed on computer may vary slightly from the printed version**
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ______________________________________________
Copyright © 2020 The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
All designs are for personal (non-commercial) use. They may not be shared, duplicated, or resold without written consent from the owner.