This Valentine’s Day narrative writing activity is the perfect way to get your students excited about Valentine’s Day while practicing their narrative writing skills.
Students read the beginning of a Valentine’s Day story about a girl who wants to make the best valentines ever, but gets a surprise when the materials she ordered are delivered at her house. Students use their imaginations and writing skills to finish the story!
- Teacher Guide
- Valentine’s Day Mix Up Story Beginning PDF Version
- Valentine’s Day Mix Up Story Beginning Digital Google Slides Version
- Morning work/bell ringers
- Early finishers
- ELA or writing centers
- Substitute plans
- Halloween party
Check out these other resources you may also love:
- Valentine’s Day Escape Room | Escape the Candy Factory | ELA | Distance Learning
- Valentine’s Day Writing Activity: Roll & Write
- Valentine’s Day Color By Number: ELA Activities
- Valentine’s Day Bookmarks | Student Gifts | Customize w/ Avatar
- Valentine’s Day ELA Activities Bundle
- All Digital Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.