These Halloween bookmarks are great student gifts to give out during the month of October! They are easy, inexpensive, fun, and a great way to excite your students about reading!
- 4 different phrases in both color and black and white
- PowerPoint bookmark template
- Directions on how to create your own Bitmoji and add it to the powerpoint template
- Hocus Pocus Read & Focus
- Carve Out Time to Read
- Reading is a Treat
- I’m Batty About Books
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Halloween Activities ELA Growing Bundle | Upper Elementary | Distance Learning
- Halloween Color By Number | Context Clues Activity
- Halloween Escape Room: Making Inferences | Print & Digital | Distance Learning
- Halloween Narrative Writing | Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- Halloween Writing Activities | Narrative & Informational | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.