This Halloween Color by Number ELA activity is the perfect way for students to practice and review context clues, while having fun and incorporating art at the same time!
- Teacher Guide
- Context Clues Color by Number
- Answer Keys
Additional Materials Needed:
- Crayons or markers
Suggestions for Use:
- Student Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
- During a Halloween themed celebration
Check out these related resources you might love!
- Halloween Activities ELA Growing Bundle | Upper Elementary | Distance Learning
- Halloween Escape Room: Making Inferences | Print & Digital | Distance Learning
- Halloween Narrative Writing | Finish the Story | Distance Learning
- Halloween Writing Activities | Narrative & Informational | Distance Learning
- Valentine’s Day Color By Number: ELA Activities
- St. Patrick’s Day Color By Number: ELA Activities
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
All designs are for personal (non-commercial) use. They may not be shared, duplicated, or resold without written consent from the owner.