This New Years Activity is an engaging way for students to reflect upon the past year and share more about themselves. They’ll love filling out this personalized Instagram inspired profile that features their Top Nine things from the previous year!
Students can draw, color, cut and paste pictures/magazine clippings, etc. to complete the Print & Go version OR they can complete the activity digitally via Google Classroom.
- Print & Go version
- Editable version – You will have the ability to change the hashtags and numbers on the profile
- Digital version – A link to access on Google Slides to assign to students
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Goal Setting with Students for the New Year
- Write the Room: A NEW YEAR
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle | Distance Learning
- Digital Biography Reading Response Journal | Distance Learning
- Biography Project Instagram Template | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ______________________________________________
Copyright © 2019 The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.