Need a cute and fun St. Patrick’s Day Writing Prompt activity? I’ve got you covered! This is a great way to celebrate the holiday while practicing writing skills and standards.
- Two different St. Patrick’s Day themed writing prompts
- Printable PDFs
- Digital Links to prompts on Google Slides
- Writing centers
- Writing workshop
- Morning work
- Assign as homework
- Early finisher assignment
- Leave for sub plans
You Might Also Be Interested in These Related Resources:
- St. Patrick’s Day Escape Room | ELA Escape Room | Distance Learning
- St. Patrick’s Day Color By Number | ELA Activities
- St. Patrick’s Day Writing Center Activity: Roll & Write
- St. Patrick’s Day ELA Activities Bundle
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle with St. Patrick’s Day | Distance Learning
- March Madness Book Bracket Tournament | Print & Digital | Distance Learning
- March Morning Meeting Prompts | Discussion & Writing | Distance Learning
- STEAM Activities | March Make It Challenges | Distance Learning
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.