These New Years bookmarks are great student gifts to give out during the months of December or January! They are easy, inexpensive, fun, and a great way to excite your students about reading
- 4 different phrases in both color and black and white
- PowerPoint bookmark template
- Directions on how to create your own Bitmoji and add it to the powerpoint template
- New Year New Books
- The Best is Yet to Come
- So Many Books & All Year to Read
- Celebrate the New Year with a Good Book
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Goal Setting with Students for the New Year | Distance Learning
- New Years Activity | Instagram Inspired My Top Nine | Distance Learning
- Write the Room: A NEW YEAR
- Assignment Slides Winter Themed | Customizable | Distance Learning
- Holiday Bookmarks | Winter Bookmarks | Student Gifts | Customize with Avatar
- Winter Escape Room | Making Inferences | Distance Learning
- Winter Holiday Writing Activities Narrative & Informational | Distance Learning
- Winter Writing Activity: Roll & Write – Upper Elementary
- Would You Rather Winter Questions for Kids | Digital + Print + Editable
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.