This St. Patrick’s Day narrative writing activity is the perfect way to get your students excited about St. Patrick’s Day while practicing their narrative writing skills.
Students read the beginning of a St. Patrick’s Day story about some strange things that they observe happening in their classroom, including a small little green man who darts across the floor! Students use their imaginations and writing skills to finish the story.
- Teacher Guide
- St. Patrick’s Day: Sneaky Little Leprechaun Story Beginning PDF Version
- St. Patrick’s Day: Sneaky Little Leprechaun Story Beginning Digital Google Slides Version
- Morning work/bell ringers
- Early finishers
- ELA or writing centers
- Substitute plans
- Halloween party
Check out these other resources you may also love:
- St. Patrick’s Day Escape Room | ELA Escape Room | Distance Learning
- St. Patrick’s Day Color By Number | ELA Activities
- St. Patrick’s Day Writing Center Activity: Roll & Write
- St. Patrick’s Day ELA Activities Bundle
- St. Patrick’s Day Writing Prompts FREEBIE | Print & Digital | Distance Learning
- ELA Escape Room: Holiday Bundle with St. Patrick’s Day | Distance Learning
- March Madness Book Bracket Tournament | Print & Digital | Distance Learning
- March Morning Meeting Prompts | Discussion & Writing | Distance Learning
- STEAM Activities | March Make It Challenges | Distance Learning
- All Digital Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. _______________________________________________
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio – The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.